OIOK wants to ensure that your rings fit perfectly, so if you are unsure of your size, simply download and print our Ring Sizing Guide and use any one or all three methods provided to find your perfect fit.
- Remember, before printing, set the "Page Scaling" on your print dialog box to 100%.
- After printing, measure the bar on the Guide to ensure it is exactly one (1) inch. Please note that for the Sizer to work properly, the bar must be exactly 1 inch long. If the measurements do not match, you will get an inaccurate ring size.
HANDY SIZING TIPS
- When using the Paper Sizer, be careful not to wrap it too tightly; aim for a comfortable snug fit.
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger — ensure to measure the intended finger on the correct hand.
- If your knuckles are bigger than the base of your finger(s), measure both places and pick a size between the two.
- Cold temperatures cause fingers to shrink, and warm temperatures cause them to swell. So, measure your finger(s) at the end of the day and when they are warm.
- If you are between sizes, refer to the larger one, and when two sizes seem to fit, always go with the larger one.
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of your existing rings, try to measure one with a similar width band to the ring you want to purchase.
- Always measure your finger sizer 3-4 times to avoid any erroneous reading.